Wednesday, April 15, 2009


Do you have a few really great stamps that you found for a bargain and just couldn't pass it up? I have lots of them, and I'm sad to admit this, but some have not even been inked. That is the case with this great image from Stamps Happen, Inc. But today, it just seemed to be the perfect stamp for this week's sketch challenge on Splitcoaststampers. I outlined the musical notes with a Spica black sparkle pen and added the little dots with my favorite little stamp of all time from Stampin' Up's itty bitty background stamp set.
I hope this card reminds you of some neglected stamp you have stuck away somewhere that really needs the chance to be featured on some terrific card. I collect stamps because I love them and usually buy only those I love the design or image of so I never seem to part with them either. I really need to highlight more of them in my cardmaking because they do certainly hold their value I think.

No comments: