Wednesday, December 10, 2008



Since this year I've started my card selling business, I have most of the Christmas cards I've made for sale at Hermman's General Store in beautiful downtown Brenham, Texas. So, I am making a Christmas card daily as Christmas cards are being delivered to my house. I am using challenges at various places to inspire and motivate me to make yet one more Christmas card. Today's card I used the Color Throwdown Challenge that can be found here. Let some of these wonderful sites give you the motivating force you might need to get started on some of those last minute projects.

4 comments:

Jacquel said...

Hi Liz!
Your card is soo beautiful! you did an amazing job with this...I love it!!!!!

Jami said...

Beautiful card Liz!! How great that you have a local place to sell your cards, I love to buy from local artisans where ever I live. Love how those branches peek out from behind the circles!
hugs, Jami

Joan Ervin said...

Hey, Liz...looks like you have been busy....love all the Christmas cards you have made...I am so glad you business is going strong!!!

Amy said...

This card is so pretty!